Ten essential brain foods for office workers
Undoubtedly, brain is the most important part of the body, which is in charge of every major operation in human body. It can’t be denied such a normal running is key to success and happiness in life. How to maintain its normal function? A healthy diet is one of the main factors in optimizing our brain and preventing cerebrovascular disease. How to follow our daily diet? Here is a list of ten beneficial brain foods that are essential for those computer workers.
1. Oily fish. It is of vital importance for the brain and the nervous system to eat fish that is rich in ω -3 unsaturated fatty acid as often as possible, such as sardines, anchovies, and salmons. Because they can directly get involved in the brain running, thus improving the cell-to-cell communication and facilitating the overall brain development.
2. Pepper. Actually, pepper is also a kind of powerful brain food. Because it contains large amount of vitamin C, even far more than orange. You know, it is vital to the brain.
3. Pumpkin seed. It is high in zinc that has been confirmed to have an effect on improving memory. You can enjoy it in many ways, and it can keep your brain in its best condition to eat a handful of pumpkin seeds. You can take it with a cup of slimming tea as your afternoon tea.
4. Tomato. It plays an important role on preventing cerebrovascular disease because of its potent antioxidant — lycopene. This substance can destroy the free radicals in human body. Therefore, it is beneficial to preventing brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s syndrome to eat tomato as often as possible.
5. Broccoli. It is another irreplaceable brain food, because it contains a lot vitamin K, vitamin C and antioxidants. Vitamin K properly gets involved in the brain function, but also can effectively prevent senile dementia.
6. Various nuts. They contain vitamin E that can prevent memory loss. Besides, they are also high in healthy fats.
7. Cocoa bean. Certainly, chocolate is made of cocoa beans, and it has been proved to be great for brain health. However, you can’t take it as an excuse to feast it. The truth is, the majority of chocolate contain a very small amount of cocoa beans. So it is best to eat a little dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa(such as 85%).
8. Blueberry. It has always been regarded as a super food, and it really deserves such a reputation. It is conducive to human health, but also contains abundant antioxidants and vitamins that can strengthen the brain health.
9. Flaxseed. It is rich in healthy fat — ALA, which gets involved in brain function. It is a great way to mix it with bread, porridge, or other ingredients.
10. Egg. It can provide us with necessary nutrient — choline, which exists in different forms. Human body can generate it in a very small amount. Actually, it makes up a large part of the brain, so eating eggs can have significant differences on your brain health.
The reality is, there are many brain foods in our daily diet. Here we just list the most effective part of them. Let’s start to enjoy a delicious and varied diet that is conducive to improving your brain health and enhancing your memory from today!